Commerce is one of the driving forces of our global economy and its foundations are rapidly shifting online, to facilitate this, two core components need to be competitive and programmable: payments
Orkestro is creating the network that facilitates the exchange and trade of last-mile delivery services. Layer by layer, we're building up the infrastructure that brings transparency and automation to the delivery market, from validating transactions to optimising performances and delivering a seamless customer experience.
Our team is growing and we're looking for capable, creative team members to join us on our journey. Product at Orkestro
We're a cross-functional team building the tools to search, book and manage the best delivery services automatically. This means building a scalable, seamless API that our customers love to interact with. Our goal is to build a developer-first API that tens of thousands of delivery companies can connect with globally, whilst providing a wonderful developer experience for our commerce and delivery partners.
To develop these fantastic products features we use tools such as the design thinking methodology and the double diamond approach. A customer-centric product is one of the core pillars of Orkestro. If you're excited about designing and building products that will lay the foundational internet infrastructure for deliveries, we'd love to hear from you!
What we're looking for
At Orkestro we have an initial product-market fit and we're experiencing fast growth. What we're looking for is a talented individual who can help us continue growing our ARR by 10x YoY and set the product strategy - you'll be a senior decision-maker. We value candidates who can apply first-principle thinking and can manage a high-growth environment.
The following are rough guidelines on what we look for in a candidate
What you'll do every day
- Proven track record of working with scaling companies
- Proven organisational and leadership abilities
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, including creating product roadmaps and strategies, preferably for developer-facing products
- Experience conducting market research and obtaining consumer feedback on products in both quantitive and qualitative fields to drive product decisions
- Experience conducting product analysis and market analysis
- Excellent communication skills both in spoken and written form
As a Head of Product, you will be responsible for managing product research, design and execution as an individual contributor. In addition to this, you'll be coaching a small team of product managers as well as setting product strategy and vision - specifically with the goal of entering new markets and growing our MMR.
Some key activities include:
- Work with the leadership team to set out the product road map and strategy
- Evolve the product value proposition to fit new verticals and markets
- Improve the UX/UI of existing products
- Build a team of product managers and designers
- Be responsible for leading research and design of new products
- Help set product design and research standards
- Be responsible for setting and delivering on product KPIs
- Salary ranges between £70,000 - £85,000
- As part of the leadership team, we want you to have a vested interest and therefore you will be offered solid stock options
- To help you work, live, and grow well we support you with company benefits and perks (https://orkestro.com/careers)
- This role can be remote, however, we'd love you to attend team retreats and we'll invite you over to join pivotal meetings
- We have flexible working hours and trust that you will get your work done